Inuktun Versatrax 100
This product has been discontinued. Our recommended replacement: Wohler VIS700 with Trolly
The Versatrax 100 is a miniature crawler system capable of inspecting pipe and ducts as small as 4in / 10cm in diameter. Just like the Versatrax 150, this crawler offers an in-line and parallel configuration for different pipe sizes.
The Versatrax 100 is extremely portable – the entire system fits into two Pelican cases (including the tether cable and hand reel). Despite its compact size, this system has the power to penetrate up to 600ft / 180m of pipe and overcome obstacles and offset joints.
All Versatrax units are easily configurable for round pipe or flat surface operation. The vehicles are adjustable for a range of pipe diameters.
- Adjustable for a range of pipe diameters from 4in / 10cm to 24in / 61cm
- Easily configurable for round pipe or flat surface operation
- Waterproof to 100ft / 30m
- Can penetrate up to 600ft / 183m
- Steerable in the parallel configuration in 6in / 15cm and larger pipes
- Magnetic option available for vertical operation
- Portable weighing only 20lb / 9kg
- Sewer and storm drains
- Air ducts
- Steam headers
- Tanks and pressure vessels
- Oil & gas refineries and pipelines
- Pulp and paper