Level II – sUAS Thermography Course
Our Practical Thermography, Level II sUAS Certification course is designed for sUAS Level I certified thermography professionals who seek to expand their knowledge of infrared technology using an unmanned aerial vehicle to collect thermography data. This course focuses on strengthening and improving your qualitative and quantitative skills in thermal imaging. Those who successfully complete the course requirements will earn a Level II sUAS Infrared Thermography Certification from Infrared Training Center, the world leader in Thermography Training.
- Review Level I sUAS training concepts that will keep you up-to-date with the latest IR camera knowledge and imaging techniques used by thermography professionals.
- Discuss the importance of resolution, optics, ground sampling distance (GSD), field of view and measurement field of view calculations, and other important camera settings to consider when performing a Thermography inspection from a UAV.
- Broaden your knowledge of heat transfer theory, which will enhance your ability to analyze thermal anomalies across various applications and conditions.
- Fine-tune your temperature measurement skills by seeing what factors impact accuracy, including advanced
radiometry concepts of emissivity and reflectivity.
- Discover how professional thermographers approach and plan an inspection mission and what types of information is most important to include in an infrared report based on the application.
- See how to better define severity criteria when prioritizing thermal anomalies across various applications.
- Learn the required elements of a written practice to guide the training and certification needs of other sUAS thermographers in your program.
- Learn new applications and the method of performing sUAS applications for accurate data collection.
Required Course Materials
- Laptop- Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
- IR Reporting Software- Please have the software installed. IR Reporting Software can be used to assist with many camera lab exercises.
A registration fee of $2,200 USD includes course instruction, course materials, and certification. Please confirm your price with a local MFE representative.
Next Class Date:
No Events on The List at This Time
Contact Us For More Information