In its basic configuration the 45MG is a simple and straightforward gage
that requires minimal operator training to tackle most common thickness gaging applications.
However, the 45MG can become significantly more advanced and take on applications well beyond that
of a typical entry-level gage with additional optional software options and transducers.
Furthermore, most options are available individually at the time of purchase or can be added in the
future as your needs change.
- Compatible with full line of Olympus dual element transducers for thickness measurements on
internally corroded metals
- Min./Max. mode
- Two Alarm modes
- Differential mode
- Time-based B-scan
- Reduction Rate
- Gain Adjust (standard, high, and low)
- Password instrument lock
The 45MG offers five code-activated software options that makes it one of the most versatile thickness gages in the industry. From a simple corrosion gage to a multi-purpose precision thickness gage with only a few key strokes for use in many applications.
- Simple keypad for right hand/left hand operation
- Easy operator interface with direct access to most functions
- Internal and removable MicroSD memory card storage
- USB communication port
- Optional alphanumeric data logger with 475,000 thickness readings or 20,000 waveforms
- Default/Custom single element transducer setups (optional)
- Password protected instrument lock
- Color transflective QVGA display with indoor and outdoor color settings for superior clarity