The UltraRAE benzene monitor is a personal gas monitor that is used to quickly spot-check the environment for compound-specific hazards.
This unit removes the disadvantages of traditional colorimetric tubes and gas chromatographs by using a combination filter tube and Photoionization Detector (PID) that can generate results in 1-2 minutes. You can use the UltraRAE benzene monitor to test for environmental concentrations of Benzene, Methylene Chloride or Butadiene in a wide variety of applications.
Keep personnel safe with easy to recognize alarms, large keys for easy operation, and detection of particles 0.1 ppm and up.
- Proven PID technology
- 3-second response in VOC mode or 60 seconds in compound-specific mode
- Extended range up to 10,000 ppm (in VOC mode) with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with built-in humidity sensor
- Automatic temperature-controlled sampling time calculation
- Detects benzene down to 50 ppb (0.05 ppm)
- Unique 15-minute benzene STEL calculation with 15-minute real-time benzene-specific measurement and recording
- Highly specific readings, combining a 9.8eV UV lamp and RAE-Sep benzene tube
- New sampling probe design provides instant tube-breakthrough visibility
- VOC mode or Benzene-Specific mode for extreme versatility
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in Bluetooth and optional RAELink3 portable modem
- Integrated RAE Systems Correction Factors list for more than 200 compounds, measuring more compounds than any other PID
- Field-interchangeable battery pack is replaceable in seconds without tools
Easy to Use
- Large graphic display
- Multi-language support
- Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Confined space entry pre-screening during refinery and plant maintenance
- Hazardous material response
- Marine spill response
- Refinery down-stream monitoring
There are no reviews yet.