The MultiRAE Lite Monitor is a personal multi-gas monitor highly adaptable to a variety of work environments. With so many features bundled into a small handheld device, the MultiRAE Lite is quite powerful. Featuring either the diffusion (no pump) or pump model, the MultiRAE Lite can detect and provide level readouts for 1-6 gases simultaneously.
The MultiRAE Lite is a highly sophisticated gas monitor with smart features designed to help provide outstanding workplace safety. The LCD screen is one of the largest in its class providing easy readability. Screen orientation can also be automated to switch in the direction the unit is being held, which is especially useful in tight confined spaces. RAE Systems has also developed a new safety feature included in the MultiRAE Lite – the Man Down Alarm. If the gas detection monitor does not register movement of the unit over a set amount of time, the alarm will sound, notifying the team (and with the wireless option, the remote command center) that a team member is down. This new alarm can greatly enhance rescue response times and adds to the safety and productivity of your team.
The MultiRAE Lite Monitor has the 10.6eV ppm PID reading at 1-1000 ppm with a resolution of 0.1 ppm. If there is a need for greater sensitivity of PID readings, the MultiRAE or the MultiRAE Pro can be excellent options.
- Available in pump or diffusion
- 30 intelligent sensors available
- LCD display
- Real-time reading of gases
- Wireless option
- Man down alarm
- 18 different languages to choose from
- 2 year warranty on non-consumable components and catalytic LEL, CO, H2S, and O2 sensors
- 1 year warranty on all other sensors, pump, battery, and other consumable parts
- IP-65 Rating for pumped model and IP-67 rated for diffusion model
- CSA, ATEX and IECEx certified
Monitor Only Includes:
- MultiRAE Lite Monitor with sensors, battery, and wireless option as specified
- Protective rubber boot
- Travel charger/PC communications adapter
- PC communications cable
- AC adapter
- Calibration adapter
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Hex tool
- Quick start guide
- CD with documentation
- ProRAE Studio II instrument configuration and data management software
- Calibration and test certificate
- Warranty/registration card
Pump Model Adds:
- Built-in pump
- Belt clip installed
- 3 spare external filters
- PID sensor cap removal
- CSK1:Kit includes a hard transport case with custom foam, remote sample draw kit (10 inch aluminum sample probe with replacement filters), 3 hydrophobic barrier filters, 10 feet self-coiling Teflon tubing with Luer-style quick connect fitting.
Optional Calibration Kits: (Please call to configure this product: 1-800-829-9580)
- CSK2:Includes canister of 4-gas mix (34L; 50 percent LEL, 18 percent O2, 10 ppm H2S, 50 ppm CO) with regulator, case and other items in CSK1.
- CSK3:Includes 100 ppm isobutylene gas (34L) with regulator, case and other items in CSK1.
- CSK4:Includes canister of 4-gas mix (34L; 50 percent LEL, 18 percent O2, 10 ppm H2S, 50 ppm CO) with regulator , canister of 100 ppm isobutylene gas (34L) with regulator, case and other items in CSK1.
- PID sensors require a pump
- NDIR combustible sensors require a pump
- NDIR Vol. combustible sensor must be accompanied by the catalytic LEL sensor
- CIO2 and H2S sensors cannot be installed in same instrument
- NO and NH3 sensors cannot be installed in the same instrument
MAB6-B8C101E-020: MultiRAE Lite with CO2, LEL, H2S, O2, Diffusion, Non-Wireless, Li-Ion
MAB6-B8C101E-021: MultiRAE Lite with CO2, LEL, H2S, O2, Diffusion, Non-Wireless, Li-Ion, Accessories and Confined Space kit (no gas or regulator)
- SKU: RAE01-MAB6-B8C101E-020
- Weight: 3.00 LBS
- Width: 10.00 (in)
- Height: 8.00 (in)
- Depth: 13.50 (in)
- Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
- MPN: PGM-6208D
- Type: Multi-Gas
- Product Weight (lbs.): 1.9