Get ready to see hazardous levels of oxygen, toxic and combustible gas, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like never before. The MX6 iBrid™ is more than an intelligent hybrid of Industrial Scientific’s best monitoring technologies. It’s the first gas monitor to feature a full-color LCD display screen.
- 1-6 Gas Monitor
- Full-color LCD display
- 24 Sensor options including PID and IR
- iNet™ Ready and Docking Station™ compatible
The display improves safety with clear readings in low light, bright light or anywhere in between. Whether the work is outside, inside or underground, it’s easy to see what gas hazards lurk in the immediate work environment. And a color display is more than eye-catching. It allows the user to step through instrument settings and functions with an intuitive menu and the instrument’s five-way navigation button. It even supports the option of on-board graphing for easily interpreted direct readings and recorded data.
- Warranted for as long as the instrument is supported by
Industrial Scientific Corporation
- Lexan/ABS/Stainless Steel w/protective rubber overmold
- 135 mm x 77 mm x 43 mm (5.3″ x 3.05″ x 1.7″) – without pump
- 167 mm x 77 mm x 56 mm (6.6″ x 3.1″ x 2.2″) – with pump
- 409 g (14.4 oz) typical – without pump; 511 g (18.0 oz) typical – with pump
- Color Graphic Liquid Crystal Display
POWER SOURCE/RUN TIMES:
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) Battery Pack (24 hours) – without pump
- Rechargeable, Extended-Range Lithium-ion (Li-ion) Battery Pack (36 hours) – without pump
- Replaceable AA Alkaline Battery Pack (10.5 hours) – without pump
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE:
- -20ºC to 55ºC (-4ºF to 131ºF)
OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE:
- 15% to 95% non-condensing (continuous)
- Petroleum Refining
- Mining (Diesel Applications)
There are no reviews yet.