The Wohler L200 Locator can be used in conjunction with a Wohler VIS push camera system to quickly locate the position of the camera head.
Compatible VIS Systems:
- VIS700 @ (8.9hz frequency)
Rapidly pinpoint the location of damaged areas by wirelessly receiving the radio signals emitted from the push camera system through concrete and asphalt. The locator is easy to use and has a bright on-board color display to guide users to the location. Users can also attach the locator to the included telescoping pole to effortlessly keep the locator near the ground.
- Locates radio signals transmitted by the camera head – rapidly pinpoints damage
- Easy to handle – user guided via display throughout the locating process
- Bright, easy-to-read color display
- Telescopic pole – easily track down damage anywhere
- Chalk holder – for chalk to mark the position where damage is found