Level I – sUAS Thermography Course
The ITC sUAS Level 1 Thermography Certification course is geared to individuals or corporations wanting focused training on aerial IR inspections and applications. This 4-day course is designed for the sUAS pilot who needs the background, skills, and knowledge to capture and interpret thermal images properly. Topics include infrared science, a solid basis in a wide variety of popular applications, sUAS safety, and how to select the proper camera and lens combination for your needs. Learn from the leaders in the industry how the cameras function, as well as how to get the best image from your camera. In addition, this course will show you the robust application of thermography from the air and the limitless applications surrounding this exciting new platform. Attendees who complete all training course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive an sUAS Level 1 Infrared Thermography certification that industry professionals recognize.
- Apply thermography theory, science, and techniques, including interpretation of radiometric survey results specific to aerial applications.
- Learn how to plan your flight’s altitude and range-to-target to get accurate thermal information about your target of interest.
- Familiarize yourself with sUAS anatomy and inspection points.
- Understand sUAS IR solutions and specifications to make informed decisions as to what platform and IR cameras are best for your application.
Required Course Materials
- Laptop- Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
- IR Reporting Software- Please have the software installed. IR Reporting Software can be used to assist with many camera lab exercises.
A registration fee of $2,200 USD includes course instruction, course materials, and certification. Please confirm your price with a local MFE representative.
Next Class Date:
February 14th – 17th, 2023
Contact Us For More Information