Designed for Professionals
The Mavic 3 is designed for mapping professionals with high resolution, framerates, and faster shutter speeds, so you don’t miss any details during mapping missions. Mavic 3 Cine caters to professional developers. It supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT encoding with a maximum data rate of 3772 Mbps. It has an integrated 1TB SSD and 10Gbps lightspeed data cable to facilitate professional filming and creating
The Mavic 3 integrates multiple wide-angle vision sensors, which provide omnidirectional obstacle sensing for safer, more reliable flight missions.
The Mavic 3 Enterprise + RTK package is an entry-level surveying drone system adding timesync and RTK capabilities.
- Improved flight time of 42 minutes (with RTK module)
- DRTK-2 / PPK / Custom RTK(Compatible with Trimble base station)
- Mechanical shutter; 1/2000 shutter time ; 0.7s interval
- Max speed: 15m/s mapping speed with 120m altitude;
- Ability to capture over 2 square kilometers in a single flight
- With the new 100W charging hub, it only takes 70 minutes to fully charge a single battery. When in the field with only 4 sets of batteries this can fulfill a full day of flight operations.
The Swedish brand “Hasselblad” designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera specifically for the DJI Mavic 3, embedding a professional 4/3 CMOS into an incredibly compact space.
Activate the Mavic 3s second camera using Active Explore Mode to scout and plan shots.
Tele Camera Specifications
- 28x Hybrid Zoom
- 162mm, f/4.4
Mavic 3 Enterprise Specifications:
|Mavic 3 E Specifications|
5280 × 3956 (4:3)
UHS-I Speed Grade
3 rating or above
|SDK & 3rd Party|