High Dynamic Range Easy Locator
The Mala Easy Locator is easy to use, more accurate and offers high resolution. This ground penetrating radar system has become the benchmark for GPR utility locating.
The GPR System can be disassembled with ease for transportation between projects. The adjustable height of the wheels in combination with the option to pull the Easy Locator backwards improves access to rough terrain and loose soils..
Interface and Data Aquisition
Having a maximum continuous run-time of 14 hours and a new optimized user interface with a built-in GPS receiver, the Mala Easy Locator is a real game-changer.
- POWER SUPPLY: Li-Ion 12V/8.7Ah battery
- SYSTEM POWER CONSUMPTION: 2.4A
- CONTINUOUS OPERATING TIME: 14h (4 bat. packs)
- OPERATING TEMP: -20° to +50°C or 0° to 120 °F
- ENVIRONMENTAL: IP65
- MAX OPERATING SPEED: >25 km/h (>15 mph)
- MAX SCAN RATE: >1024 scans/sec. @ 700 samples
- DISPLAY: 10.4” Color TFT, sunlight-readable, LCD
- DIM. WITH WHEELS: 67x47x19cm / 26”x19”x7” (excluding handle)
- TOTAL SYSTEM WEIGHT: 21,5 kg / 47 lb
- ANTENNA: High Dynamic Range 450MHz Antenna
- DGPS (SBAS): Built-in. External devices are also supported.
Features and Accessories
- Ergonomic, Compact and Field rugged design
- Minimal setup time
- Simple, one-button, operation
- Mulitple battery management, no swapping (up to 4 batteries)
- Real-time zoom (no ‘depth window’ setting necessary)
- Multiple Language support
- Detects metallic and non-metallic utilities
- On-site marking of utilities and objects
- Back up cursor for quick and accurate utility marking
- Rough Terrain Cart as option