The ppbRAE 3000 is an advanced handheld Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) gas monitor with an extended Photoionization Detector (PID) range.
The PID ranges from 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm, making the MiniRAE 3000 VOC gas monitor ideal for a wide range of military, industrial and HazMat applications. Get comprehensive results within a 3-second response time from environmental readings by detecting over 350 compound correction factors. Improved linearity and humidity compensation ensure accurate readings.
The rugged housing is waterproof and can withstand harsh environments. Maintenance is made easy by quick access to replace the lamp, sensor and battery.
With real-time wireless data transmission and GPS tracking up to 500 feet (or two miles with optional RAELink 3 portable modem), the command center can reliably monitor and control up to 64 remote detectors using the ProRAE software. The ppbRAE 3000 VOC gas monitor also has Multilanguage supports with 10 encoded languages.
- Proven PID technology – The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
- A 3-second response time
- Extended range up to 10,000 ppm with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and temperature sensors
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth.
- Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
- Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
- Field interchangeable battery pack in seconds without tools.
- Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
- User friendly screens including plot view chart view
- Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 Waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Strong protective removable Rubber Boot.
- View real-time sensor data and alarm status at headquarters or command Center
- Automatic lamp type recognition
- Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor autocleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
- Large 3 keys operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 feet (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Loud 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visual alarm
- Interchangeable Drop-In Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
- Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
- Compatible with AutoRAE™ calibration station
- ProRAE Remote software simultaneously controls and displays readings for up to 64 remote detectors
- License free, ISM band RF transmission with communication range up to 500 feet 2 miles (with optional)
- Optional RAELink III modem provides GPS capability to track and display readings from remote detectors as well as 2 miles long distance transmission
- Data logging with up to 6 months of data at one-minute intervals
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Safety
- Civil Defense
There are no reviews yet.