The VelociCalc® Air Velocity Meter Model 9515 represents a cost-effective solution for accurate air velocity assessments, designed to meet the needs of industry professionals without sacrificing precision. It is especially suited for conducting face velocity evaluations in environments such as fume hoods and spray booths, as well as performing verification of ventilation systems. The instrument includes a 40-inch (101.6 cm) extendable probe, enabling access to areas that are challenging to reach and also offers temperature measurement capabilities.
- Accurate air velocity measurement
- Velocity range of 0 to 4,000 ft/min (0 to 2 m/s)
- Temperature range of 0 to 200F (-18 to 93C)
- Integrated probe attachment
- Easy-to-read display
- Enhancing the performance of HVAC systems through optimization.
- Assisting in the commissioning process of new systems.
- Facilitating regular plant maintenance routines.
- Supporting the process of critical environmental certifications.
- Conducting duct traverses to assess the uniformity of airflow within the ductwork.