The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focusing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
- Better flaw imaging brings clarity and resolution to smaller defects
- Image early-stage high-temperature hydrogen attack (HTHA)
to detect it when it matters most
- Onboard acoustic influence map (AIM) reflectivity simulator helps you
visualize TFM sensitivity and adjust accordingly
- Up to four TFM modes facilitate flaw interpretation and sizing
Improved Phased Array
- Twice as fast as the OmniScan MX2 (pulse repetition frequency)
- Single TOFD menu for an accelerated workflow
- Improved fast phased array calibration minimizes frustration
- 800% high amplitude range reduces the need to rescan
- Onboard Dual Linear Array™ and Dual Matrix Array™ probe support accelerates setup creation
Get to Work, Quickly
The onboard scan plan, improved fast calibration, and streamlined user interface help eliminate unnecessary steps so that you can complete your inspection setup in minimal time.
If you’re an existing OmniScan user, the transition from the MX2 is fast. If you’re new to phased array ultrasonic testing or TFM, the OmniScan X3 flaw detector is easy to learn.
The Reliability You Trust
- IP65 certified rain and dustproof
- Onboard GPS provides the location of data
- Connect wirelessly to the Olympus Scientific Cloud™ to download the latest software
- Scan without stopping thanks to the 25 GB file size
The Workhorse of Your Inspection Fleet
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector has the tools to help you complete your work efficiently. Its range of applications include welds, pipelines, pipes, corrosion-resistant alloys, corrosion mapping, HTHA inspection, detection of stepwise cracking, composite inspection, and flaw imaging.
- Compatible with existing probes and scanners
- 32:128PR model, featuring 64-element TFM
- 16:64PR and 16:128PR also available
- Up to 8 groups, 1,024 focal laws
- Compatible with MX2/SX files for convenience
- 64 GB internal storage, extendable with an external USB drive
There are no reviews yet.