The Olympus Epoch 600 is a mid-level handheld ultrasonic flaw detector that is designed for both experienced and novice inspectors alike.
This rugged and ergonomically designed inspection tool is lightweight, and highly portable. The casing is built to withstand the rigors of harsh environments, and is tough enough to handle almost any inspection environment. This flaw detector is tested for vibration, shock, and wide temperature ranges so you can feel confident in both performance and durability, no matter what.
Intuitive controls are built-in with a full range of standard and optional flaw detection features. Our fast direct access keys and efficient menus offer exceptional ease of use. Our high quality display offers superior clarity in any lighting condition, including low-light and direct sunlight environments. With over 12 hours of battery life, the Epoch 600 is the perfect solution for remote inspection locations.
The optional Encoded B-Scan can be connected to the Olympus OmniScan MX ultrasonic flaw detector to capture and display the scanned thickness measurements along the distance of internally corroded pipe or tank walls. This powerful, time-saving option allows users to select between bidirectional and unidirectional modes, and can store up to 10,000 thickness readings.
By generating thickness markers at specific scan locations, the Encoded B-Scan also has the ability to automatically save A-Scan data when triggered by alarm conditions.
- Designed to meet the requirements of EN12668-1
- PerfectSquare™ tunable square wave pulser
- Digital high dynamic range receiver
- Eight digital filters for enhanced signal-to-noise ratio
- 2 kHz PRF for rapid scanning
- Knob or navigation pad adjustment configurations
- Large, full VGA sunlight readable display
- Long battery life, supporting lithium-ion or alkaline batteries
- Standard dynamic DAC/TVG and onboard DGS/AVG
- 2 GB MicroSD memory card for data transfers and storage
- USB On-The-Go (OTG) for PC communication
- Alarm and VGA outputs
- Optional analog output
There are no reviews yet.