Flyability Elios Drone
The ELIOS is the world's first collision-tolerant drone, designed for the inspection and exploration of the most inaccessible places. Allowing for the first time to fly in complex, cluttered or indoor spaces, the Flyability Elios drone unleashes the potential of UAVs in numerous applications where their use was previously too dangerous or simply impossible.
Drone technology is steadily being incorporated as a sustainable practice for asset managers in the energy industries. Nonetheless, current solutions are unable to operate close to structures or in contact with operators, restricting effective inspection in complex environments.
While conventional methods are still required for maintenance, preliminary inspection can be performed at lower cost, risk, and infrastructure downtime.
- No confined access required
- Review mission data on provided SD card
- Inspector can become trained operator after 2 days training
- Little preparation required
- No risk of crashing
- No regulatory burden as operations are indoor and not in public airspace